What are the steps in using essential oils with a diffuser?
- Find a location for the oil diffuser
- Fill up the diffuser with water
- Add in the essential oils
- Turn the diffuser on
- Clean your diffuser
Essential oil has many uses for your home. People use it as an alternative to medicines, cleaning solutions, and even aroma therapy.
If you’re just starting to use essential oil, it’s good to learn about its different uses. This article goes through the steps on how to use your essential oils with a diffuser. It’s one of the most popular methods of using these natural products. It not only gives rooms a better aroma, but it also helps combat flu and cold symptoms depending on the oil of your choice.
Find a location for the oil diffuser
The scents found in the HCT Essential Oil Gift Box 1 provides relief for colds, cough, and other respiratory sicknesses. It also leaves your room fight unpleasant aromas with scents like lemon and sweet orange.
- Lemon: This citrus essential oil is good to diffuse if you’re trying to get rid of unpleasant aromas in a room like tobacco or musty smells. It also helps relieve symptoms of colds and the flu.
- Jasmine: A floral essential oil that helps combat exhaustion and depression.
- Eucalyptus: This medicinal essential oil is well-known for fighting respiratory conditions. You can diffuse this to ease congestion, colds, flu, fever, and bronchitis.
- Sweet Orange: This essential oil gives a cherry aroma. Like lemon, it also helps improve the aroma of stale and smoky-smelling rooms.
- Cinnamon: This essential oil has a stronger aroma that warms, stimulates, and energizes your senses. It can help combat colds and the flu. Its aroma can also help lower your stress levels.
- Tea Tree: This essential oil contains medicinal properties that help migraines, colds, the flu, and cough.
Benefits of HCT Essential Oil Gift Box 2
The scents found in the HCT Essential Oil Gift Box 2 give your room a more relaxed and calming environment. Many oils in this box can help you when you have intense head and muscle pains.
- Peppermint: This essential oil is known to contain menthol. It produces a cooling sensation that helps you cool down even when used in a diffuser. Because of the menthol, peppermint helps ease tension headaches and muscle aches.
- Lemongras: This oil has an uplifigting and invigorating scent. Add this oil to your diffuser to ease the symptoms of exhaustion and indigestion. It can also be used as an insect repellant.
- Lavender: A versatile aroma that has calming and sedative properties. Lavender essential oil help you relax, fight stress, and promote sleep.
- Coffee: This essential oil smells just as energizing as you morning cup of joe. It can help boost your mood, reduce fevers, and stimulate relaxation.
- Rose: This oil helps lift your spirits in very stressful circumstances. Its aroma helps with symptoms of depression and stress.
- Green Tea: This essential oil help creae a more relaxed environment when added to your diffuser. Its scent boosts your mental awareness while it relaxes your mind.
Turn the diffuser on
With your water and oils ready, all you need to do is to turn on your diffuser.
There are different settings that you can play with on a diffuser. Some models have different spray modes like pulse or constant mist. You can also adjust the light setting. It can act as a nightlight for both kids and adults if you’re diffusing oils at bedtime.
Your essential oils will last until the water inside the reservoir runs out. If the scent is strong, the aroma can stay in the air even after the diffuser turns off.
Clean your diffuser
After every use, give your diffuser a quick clean. This can help eliminate the scents from when you last used the diffuse.
All you need to do is unplug your diffuse and remove any excess water in the reservoir. Clean the reservoir and allow it to air dry after every use.
Now that you know how to use essential oils with a diffuser, you can now plug it in and start using it! Depending on what you’re feeling, experiment with different oil blends. You can use this to help relieve flu symptoms or simply give your room a better aroma.
Oktakem Trading offers 2 different essential oil kits that you can use in your oil diffuser. Purchase these kits in our Shopee shop or contact us here if you have any questions about our products.