Subscribe to our Newsletter
A pH reducer and a muriatic acid substitute. It contains 91.5 to 95.2% sodium bisulfate.
1. Check the Ph of the swimming pool water.
2. Make sure the pump of the pool is running before adding the acid to the water.
3. Pre-dissolve the dry acid in a plastic bucket of water. Do this in a well ventilated area.
4. Dissolve 10 grams dry acid per 1,000 liters of swimming pool water to lower Ph by 0.5.
5. Always add acid to water. Slowly pour acid into pool, spread evenly, away from the fixtures.
6. Recheck the ph of the water after 4 hours. Add more if necessary.
Copyright © 2023 OktakemTrading | SEO by SEO-Hacker. Optimized and maintained by Sean Si