LENGTH: 39 cm
WIDTH: 32 cm
HEIGHT: 58 cm
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid, also known as TCCA or TICA, contains 90% chlorine and uses cyanuric acid as a stabilizer. TCCA tablets can be used in waste water treatment, swimming pool water treatment and algae removing of industrial circulating water.
In swimming pools, TCCA chlorine tablets combats harmful bacteria and microorganisms, help prevent algae growth and keep water safe for us to swim in.
- It dissolves slowly in water, allowing for continuous, measured dosing of chlorine.
- It does not leave any residue that makes the water cloudy.
- It is consistent and effective, with chlorine readings observed throughout the day even with intense sunlight.
- It minimizes the use of dry acid and algaecides on a regular basis.
DOSAGE and USAGE of TCCA Chlorine Tablets:
- 1 tablet is good for 4000-5000gallons of pool water
- Place 1 tablet inside Chlorine Table Floater/Dispenser and let it float on the pool.
- Option – If you do not have a floater or dispenser, you can put it inside your Basket Skimmer or Automatic Chlorinator
- Tablet will completely dissolve after 1 week to 2 weeks. Replenish accordingly.
Chlorine Content: 90%
Origin: Jianghan Salt Chemical, China.
Weight per tablet: 200g – 5 tablets per 1kilo pack.